From: James Brown <jimmb1960@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IML: imperials fenderskirts, continentals etc.

About 20 years ago, I saw a '55 or '56  (4 dr) at a car show in RI. It was black with a continental kit on back. The "Imperial" script was on the upper right side of the wheel cover. It looked fabulous and I thought was tastefully done, but I am not sure if it was original.

I have also seenImperials from the early 90s with a matching continental kit.

patrick bailey <PATRICK030956@webtv.net> wrote:
hey guys; QUESTION, did any of the imps have fender skirts, contiental
kits and other add ons. i have looked at lots of pictures, but haven,t
seen one. thanks patrick in west virginia