Re: IML: Question of the Day

Quoting Brian <kbriank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:For those folks who DO have the space,
time and money; why not consider something made outside of USA but still a
Chrysler product. Here in Australia we have the locally-made R/T Chargers of
which the E-49 is ranked as THE aussie charger to have in your collection, or a
very rare, even here, CH Chrysler by Chrysler hardtop, extremely nice but tough
looking vehicle this one!, look up a link to any Australian Chrysler car club
if curious/interested. This is one of the most interesting and fun subjects
anyone has suggested. Cheers.

Nobody else here got anything to say?

There ARE 700 of us here.  How about we hear from one
of the lurkers?  One of the folks that NEVER posts a
thing?  I can hear you breathing.  I KNOW you're out
there.  Speak up, Chuck.

Okay I will speak up. In addition to the two 1967 Imperial Crown Coupes that I currently own I also have two Cadillacs.
I have a 73 Coupe de Ville with 25k original miles. It is a beautiful red with red leather interior and a black vinyl top. It was really a find about a year and a half ago. I also have a 76 Sedan de Ville with 80k miles that I purchased in 1999 from an elderly neighbor. It is white with beautiful original white leather and a white vinyl top. Currently I am looking for a clean 78 Eldorado Biarritz and/or a 79 Camaro Z28 that has an automatic trans, aircondition and has not been totally changed from its original stock condition. If anyone knows where I might find them other than ebay(which I check frequently) feel free to send me a message.
Brian