Re: IML: Anniston Show

mclark67@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was just wondering what the days events will be for Anniston on Sunday the 23rd. Will things still be going on during the day or is it just a time for people to pack up.
Hi Mike,

Sunday is usually sort of a "wrap up" day.  Most of us meet for breakfast, spend a couple of hours in the parking lot admiring cars, taking pictures, and going for drives.  The party generally breaks up by noon on Sunday.

If you can make it over on Sunday morning, it would probably be worth the drive.  Hope to see you there!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron