IML: New purchase-1969 LeBaron 4-door

Dear Imperialists:  Saved another one from the derby demons.  Owner had two offers to destroy this one!

Picked up a low mileage (72,000 miles, little ol' lady only drove it to church) '69 Imperial from Stockton,CA.  I'm not crazy about the color (Frost green metallic), but maybe it will grow on me after a re-paint (desparately faded).  The body is very straight, just a couple of small scrapes.  Of course, no rust to speak of.  What really caught my eye were the bumpers--Both are arrow straight, with only a little dimple and one small scrape and the chrome looks new.  Probably won't need to touch them--Even the sharp corners are crisp and clean!  I do love the fuselage body cars, and I think the '69 may be the most elegent.

I originally looked at it in February, near dusk. I thought the interior was black leather.  Turns out it is a very dark metalisized green leather.  Immaculate!  Only thing I need are the hard plastic door panel pieces that have fallen apart (I gotta fix those $tup!d power windows anyway, all the gears are stripped...)

Questions for the group:
1) I do need a power antenna (only the cord is showing).  Suitable replacement?
2)  The middle power seat button is missing (forward/back), can I replace just the button or does the whole seat switch need to go?
3) Brake booster was replaced by a shop and bled, but no power boost now.  Hissing when pedal pressed hard.  Stopping is a leg workout.  Bad booster?
4) Autotemp blows only hot (like full heat on) air, no matter what the temperature dial is set at.  OOHH how I wish this had manual air (and both floor vents).

Owner wanted $2,500, I picked it up for $1,500 (fair price).  Has new tires and dual (LOUD) exhaust.   Drove it home, 360 miles after sitting 1 1/2 years.  Only burned two quarts of oil (me thinks the valve stem seals are a little hard and cracked as there is PCV blowby), and some power steering fluid.
.
Anyone want a solid '68 Crown coupe?  I need the street space!  $1,500 OBO and its yours!
Scott
Klamath Falls, OR
541-882-3236

'63 Mayan gold Crown 4-door w/ flightsweep "GG"
'68 faded Haze green Crown 2-door white leather (TAKE ME PLEASE!)
'70 Poly lime green Town and Country 9-passenger w/ factory 440 and dual intake/exhaust (family inheritance)
'73 baby blue LeBomba 4-door ($1,500 car lot special, nearly perfect in and out)"BB"
'73 turquoise LeBaroness w/ white leather/top 2-door (Turquoise beauty)
And about 15 other vehicles...