IML: Please Welcome Jim ----

New Subscriber(s): Jim ----
Email Address is: jbhemi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Texas

Car(s) owned: 1960 crown 2 door hardtop

Self-Introduction: Alwats a Mopar fan, muscle cars but growing fond of the fins in the last few years. Sold a nice '58 Dodge Royal last year and needed another. The '60 Imperial 2 door was my first choice butI never expected to find one.
Currently own a fully restored '69 Charger, 33 Plymouth coupe w. hemi& 4 speed a '55 Chevy truck, '62 Devin, 58 Buick super, '60 New Yorker, '60 Desoto and others.
Jim