From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: eBay
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:43:23 -0700

I remember that car, Carl, and if I hadn?t been in the downsizing phase of my life, I?d have been in there bidding on it too ? it?s a beautiful car!

Dick

Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:51 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No arguments here, Dick!

I bought my '67 Crown Coupe on eBay in October '03. Tons of photos (most of which really didn't do the car justice, in my eyes) and a "Buy it now" link. I drove the car from Merced CA to Las Vegas NV with no issues, other rhan discovering that the brake lights were inoperative (found to be the T/S switch).

My whole experience with the seller & the lady who put their ad together was VERY positive & executed very smoothly.

Would I do it again? You bet! (If only I had the room!)

As you said, watch for those 'catch phrases', contact someone/anyone in the IML to look over the car & the buyer should be OK!

Best regards to all,

Carl Falletta, 1967 CC (Ylw/Blk) in Las Vegas NV