From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:20:50 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: eBay

One of the things to do when Purchasing on E Bay is to use Pay Pal. That adds a margin of safety to any purchase. Wiring money Via Western Union or any other means leaves you open to a scam, such as the case Jerry mentioned with his brother. As always if it sounds to good it probably isn't 99% of E bay sellers use Pay Pal.

George