Re: IML: IML DIGEST

depends on where you live. if you live in california go to lowell howes junyard. he has a lot of good parts in his yard. he is located near pleaston. he is also listed on the iperial club website under events click on the lowwell yard prowel it has his adress

Mark and Theresa Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Contact Kenyon Wills. I got one from him few weeks ago. He had several
more, most in really good shape.

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door in pieces