Re: IML: eBay

I've bought 6 cars and probably 50-60 parts
on eBay. With the exception on one car, I have always received what I expected and maybe a bit more for a fair price. The only car that disappointed me a bit was partly my fault as I took advantage of the BUY IT NOW; I probably should have just bid on the car and would have gotten for a little bit less. That car was almost as described, but the seller forgot to mention that the wipers didn't work and said that the interior was better than it actually was. If I had gotten the car for a bit less, I would have been happier.

With that said, my eBay car experiences have been great and the best eBay purchase was my 1975 Imperial 4-door.  --Tony

My stable: 61 AMC Metropolitan, 75 Imperial 4-door, 78 Aspen Petty Kit Car, 79 Aspen sedan, 80 Aspen coupe, 86 Gran Fury