From: Cynthia Martin Mcmahon <mcmahonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:32:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IML: brake fluod or transmission fluid for my 66 convert.

I need to know if I should use brake fluid or transmission  fluid in convertible cylinders for my 1966 imp convert.  I recent purchased new cylinders  but they appear to be two inches too short.  Recently I rebuilt the motor and have since used transmission fluid however one of the cylinder has been leaking. Anyone have any ideas.  Thanks.

Tom McMahon
Chicago, Ill
mcmahonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx