IML: Ram Intake on 61-63 - coming off & for sale

IML: Ram Intake on 61-63 - coming off & for sale

Someone on the modeling thread (Mikey?) was pondering
a ram intake on a 61-63 possibly not fitting due to
the car's front clip/fender shape.

I just spoke with a man that has a set on his car that
he just bought.  It's a 62.  Was installed on the car
by the PO and he says that it runs out of breath at
high speed, likely due to wrong cam.  Sounded like
supposition on his part.

He plans to remove and resell, but I asked for photos
of it first - will publish on the club website for
reference.

I will be meeting him in a week or so.  If there's
anyone here that wants to put in a bid for the intake
manifolds, please send me an email off-list (no
promises).  I suspect that it's a complete kit with
carbs and cleaners too, but have not seen it.  I'll
print and relay any offers made to him, but will be a
messenger only - can't root for one person over
another.

Send to imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx if interested.

-Kenyon