Re: IML: 62 assistance

Dallas if you need any purely technical help on your 62, ask here on the list or send a private email. While I wont claim to be THE authority on them, ours has been in the family since new and Ive been through about any and every kind of system and part on the car. Theres enough 62-63 owners on the list to be able to answer probably any question you could have regarding these cars.

Btw, the starter is as common as any V-8 Chrysler product built since 62 so dont let any body tell you its going to be hard to find or expensive, and Robin is right..the trans cooler is in the radiator. IF you are wondering about the trans filter versus the actual cooler, the filter is outside the transmission along one of the cooling lines and looks a lot like a spin on filter.

Good luck , dont sweat it...

Mike Sutton
62 Crown Coupe