Re: IML: New Member Doug McCollum

Doug,

Welcome to the IML and the world of Imperials! I'm just down the road from you in Ewing, NJ and there are several other Imperial owners in the area as well. Please ask away; we always love answering questions and given the proximity, some of us might even be able to answer in person. We have been attempting to get a local Imperial group together again for a while and will keep you in mind whenever we finally agree on a date and time.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ

Car(s) owned: 1952 Black Sedan

Self-Introduction: I my name is Doug, I am new to Chryslers and Imperials.
The car I have is the 391th of the line in 52, many questions