IML: Please Welcome New Member, John Walsh (1963)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, John Walsh (1963)

New Subscriber(s): John Walsh
Email Address is: jwalsh@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: madison wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1963 crown convertible

Self-Introduction: I am in my 50s and have postponed buying my dream car for far too long. I have been reading Old Car Trader and Hemmings for 10 years and finally found the car I want. I will be picking up my white 1963 crown convertible within the next month. After years of looking, I found both a car and a seller I respect and trust. As for the car, I think it was the headlights. As for the seller, it was the way he talked about this car with respect and affection. At the moment the only thing needed on this original car is the electric motor that operates the antenna. I look forward to participating, learning more about Imperials, and getting to know other owners. John W.