Re: IML: Vinyl roof in 67-68

'67-68s do not use a "formal backlight" on LeBarons. All models have a
full-size rear window (well, the convertible's is the usual reduced size).
All 4-door Imperials in these years could be had without a vinyl roof. Only
the Crown Coupe came standard with the "canopy" vinyl roof. I've seen all
three bodystyles without vinyl and it's a very elegant look (like my
Crown!).

Chris in LA
67 Crown 4dHT (factory slicktop and pinstripe delete)
78 NYB Salon