IML: bought 67 Mobile director and first 67 interior questions

IML: bought 67 Mobile director and first 67 interior questions

For any interested,

About three months ago I mentioned finding a 67 coupe with the mobile
director option in a MOPAR yard.  I got the chance to go back and have a
serious look, found the funds (partly my rotor fund, partly my grocery
fund), and bought it.  Trailered it home from near Hattiesburg, MS
yesterday.

Short info on the car: white, black vinyl top, very straight and no visible
rust except surface rust.  I expect to find some problems.  Motor and trans
are missing, and windshield is ruined thanks to hurricane Katrina.  I know
it's been sitting at least since early SEP.  White leather and black cloth
interior.  I had assumed the cloth was incorrect, but I find "M8N  buckets,
black bedford cloth, white leather," in the list on the website.  Anyone
willing to provide a pic, or look at a picture to tell me if the seats are
correct?  Has duals, but they may not be correct.  Has matching wide
whitewalls, but they are radials.

Table is there, and the blockoff plate, and the special tool to remove it
and the pedestal is there.  Lamps are not.
Dash is black on the dorsal surface, white on the ventral surface, and has a
hole - a hand grip - on the passenger side.  Seems correct, and is in pretty
good shape.  I haven't seen it mentioned, but there is an additional
cigarette lighter/lamp socket, on the pass side only, at about ankle level,
and a slotted rubber "septum" that might have been provided to hold the
lamp.  I can provide pics to anyone interested.

Power everything, except passenger seat.  Headlight delay, or auto on/off,
and autodimmer.  Autopilot, signal seeking AM/FM.

I know I'll be needing help with information, and there is not much on the
website, so I guess there is not much available.

Will gladly attempt to answer any questions about this setup.

Thanks for any help.

Michael