Re: IML: Fwd: 63' Chrysler Imperial

Thanks alot Joe it took some hard effort and a little bit of money. If I had to I would spend the money on the car again before I would ever buy a new car, and it would be cheaper and more reliable than a newer car in my opinion. My dad always said "the best car is one that is paid for." To answer your other question no I didn't set a page yet. I don't really know how to do that or where to go. Is that on the main site Imperialclub.com ?

Joe <joestill1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Todd:

Great work!

Make sure one of the monsters on here sets up a page for you on the club website if not done already and post the pictures there for all to see.

You'll also want to do a bit of a write up on your car's story to go along with the page.

Congratulations!

--
Joe
Allen, Texas