RE: IML: 1963 Convertible

Sorry to but in but I too have a 63 convertible and I'm in the UK , I believe that I am the only one in the UK now.

David Munson

From: "Tu Many Cars" <tumanycars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 1963 Convertible
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:06:41 -0600

Dear Mark;

 Thanks very much.  I anticipate needing lots of help.  I consider myself
pretty knowledgeable about cars (late 60's to early 70's) but know nothing
about Imperials.  For instance I was not aware to look for left-handed
threads on the wheels.  I anticipate getting myself into projects and then
needing help to finish.  I believe I will be asking many questions of the
IML membership.

 When I take possession I will give details.  In the meantime, I have a 63
convertible as the screen saver on my computer.  I thought I would let you
know because it is a photograph of your car.  By the way, my youngest
daughter loves it.

I will post details in the future.

Ray