dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 12:13 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Engine/trans. stands

Hi All...well, I picked up a 440 engine (and Trans) from a 1966 Imperial
over the weekend and now the big question is.....does anyone have
suggestions as to what brand of engine stand (this is for a 440 motor
remember) would be a good one for me to use? also, bearing in mind that I am
in southern California, any suggestions as to best place to GET the stand
from? I noticed Kragers Auto has then ( here in town) but I would like to
know if anyone's experience has told than a particular stand was 'Good" or
"Never again".
Feel free to contact me direct at "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx".
Thanks all!
Dan Melnik