IML: An Imperial EVENT -- Anniston, AL, Packard & Imperial Meet

IML: An Imperial EVENT -- Anniston, AL, Packard & Imperial Meet

Hi Everyone,

The dates for this year's Spring and Fall Packard & Imperial Meets in Anniston, AL, are now listed in the Events section on our club's website:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm

These meets are truly unique and are always enjoyable.  If you've never gone, make your plans now to attend -- you'll be glad you did!

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Books About Imperials -- History & Repair

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron