Re: IML: 67 parts needed

thanks Rob.

----- Original Message -----
From: Rob McCall
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 7:29 PM
Subject: RE: IML: 67 parts needed

Don?t know if this will help or not, but I was out at a yard in York, PA today and they have a rough ?67 LeBaron.  Looks like it sat under a tree for too many years.  Most of it was rotted out (including the underside of the trunk lid), but the gas door wasn?t too bad.  It was had a few sets of ?68 grills and cornering lights as well as an assortment of glass and other year marker lights in the trunk.  Car probably belonged to a derby guy but was too rotted to run.

The yard also had a couple Exner Imperials (pretty well picked clean, but some odds and ends left), and two FWD Imperials (one picked over more than the other). The name of the yard is Baughman?s.  Number is 877-200-4056.  They are Mopar people running the shop.  They drag race a ?68 Dart & ?68 Barracuda, and a couple other Non-Imperial Mopars.

Rob McCall

?67 LeBaron