IML: supplier praise

I would to take this time to pass on some praise to Dan Bower at Factory Auto Manuals in Flint Michigan. Dan was very professional and described his product accurately. Delivery was fast. If you are looking for any type of literature for your Imperial give Dan a call at 877 505-7842 or email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. With all the flack about suppliers lately I thought it would be a nice change to hear some good things. Merry Xmas to all!
Lyall Hodgson
'81 Imperial