Re: IML: Mitchell's and other parts vendors.

Re: IML: Mitchell's and other parts vendors.

Hi;
  Are you including Mitchell's and Brad's in that endorsement? Perhaps you
have had some luck with that pair but some have had good luck with Rosen
too, maybe the moon was in the right phase or something? I have heard
experiences from others about Mitchell's and would only try that place as a
last resort. Anyone who, on the spur of the moment, would try to unload his
entire business on Ebay is not someone I would rely upon regarding any
guarantees or returns. Again, both Mitchells and Brad's have been pulled
from Hemmings so that says enough for me.
 Although Kanter's are sometimes called the "Thieves from New Jersey"
sometimes they are quite competitive and reliable depending on what you buy.
But their speciality is in mechanical parts not in rubber, upholstery, or
electrical, even though they dabble with each. The main problem with these
old things is with the trades people not with the parts vendors. There are
so many out there that charge top dollar for their work but aren't honest
enough to admit that they don't know enough about pre-1980 cars before
taking on a job.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a left side tailight bezel and other trim parts.