IML: 62 for sale in Florida

Hello group.  Hope everyone is well.

For those who may be in Florida or the southeast, there is a 62 Crown 4door at Lincoln Land in Clearwater, FL.  There are pictures on their website at www.lincolnlandinc.com .  It's white, has air and auto pilot, and doesn't look to be in that bad of shape.  The motor is stuck.

It's listed at 1395 on the website but the guy I emailed said they'd sell it for 800 with the hood ornament or 500 without.  Hm that must be some hood ornament.

So why am I telling everyone about this car when a 62 is what I want and it's relatively close to me?  Because I have too many cars now that don't run and can't in good conscience lug another project home right now.

Anyway the guy to talk to is Chris Dunn.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia