Re: IML: '82 Sinatra w/ Moonroof?

FS editions, at least in '82 also came with cassette players.  I have an '82 FS with the original cassette player and Sinatra tapes.

In a message dated 11/26/05 05:06:00 PM, doug58imp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The Frank Sinatra Edition was a special trim package complete with an
8-track player. And what would you play on this wonderful device? A
collection of Frank Sinatra 8-tracks included with the package. It was the
silliest marketing gimmick since the 1955 Dodge LaFemme. I guess they will
be collectible some day, but then again, so will be Plymouth Volares and
Dodge Aspens. Remember the snowballs in hell. Pickem'up while you can. Happy
Imperialing folks!