Re: IML: eBay: 1309: 1962 Atc Chrysler Imperial in Original Box Rare (it

Re: IML: eBay: 1309: 1962 Atc Chrysler Imperial in Original Box Rare (item 6579630034 end time Dec-10-05 00:00:00 PST)

Apparently these ARE rare.  I saw one on ebay about a year ago that was in poor condition and missing parts and it went for something like $4000.00 if I remember right.

R. Burgess
'60 Imperials

mike and linda sutton <mikanlin62@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While theres no denying Id love to have this car, especially as its also in
blue, for the price one could do a substantial amount of work to their
own......I thought it was for a full size car at first! Maybe my secret
Santa will send this to me by the 24th of December?

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/1309-1962-Atc-Chrysler-Imperial-in-Original-Box-Rare_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ28234QQitemZ6579630034QQrdZ1