Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: I have '69 imperial le baron

Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: I have '69 imperial le baron

Ritsu,

That is a FANTASTIC set of pictures!!!

May we put them on our club website on the 1969 page?

Can you tell us how you got the car, why you chose IMPERIAL, and what it is like to drive an Imperial in Japan?  The 600 other people in the club will see this and I think that they will want to know more about what you are doing with that car in Japan.

Would you please consider putting your car onto the Imperial Regsitry?

http://imperialclb.com/registry/index.htm

And also maybe the Imperial Highway?

http:/imperialclub.com/OIC-Specific/map.htm

Please tell us more!!!