Re: IML: Gary Goers, the real story!

This is directed at everyone one who answered...
First of all in America we have freedom of speech...
People will either agree with you or disagree with you on everything...
including religion and politics...here is the same...
I am not here to cause conflict but to give you an honest senario of what transpired...
I never dealt with Gary myself because of all the negative talk I heard from so many taking forever to get their parts...when their check was cashed...
I used to sit in my friends office listening to him arguing on the phone with Gary about why in the world it was 9 months to get parts...
Gary was always paid up front...but for him to send parts out after he cashed the check in a timely matter was always a problem with many Imperial friends located here in LA...
Now my friend only talked on the phone to everyone including Gary...
he liked that man to man dealing...
As far as the executor of the will...the executor is my life partner that inherited the Corporation and became Ceo and President with our friends passing...
I was called to come to the office when this man came in with the bill demanding the money for Gary...now this man I will not mention his name here as every single one of you know exactly who he is...
He told Gary of this man's passing and in turn Gary told him he owed him money and this man who knew all of us being in the Imperial club told Gary he would go see my partner about the money...when he walked in years after our friend passed on with a bill from Gary we all flipped out...the estate was settled by then and he was an extremely wealthy man who left this world with not one debt to anyone in society...
We were also aware of statue of limitations but we are people with integrity and if there was ever a bill not paid we would pay it out of our own pockets for our deceased friend without any hesitation at all...if they can prove it was real and true and it was not...
If Gary had a problem with his bookeeping after the items were shipped it was his responsibility to call or touch base with my friend to see where the problem did lie...
He never did because it was paid...
As it turns out there was no problem except Gary's mistake...this should have been taken care of within 12 months of receipt...but it wasn't...that is the main problem here...was it an mistake or an attempt to get more money and a cut to the deliverer??
Six years later you go after someone dead to get your money when you were paid up front...that is why I am writing here to tell you all how ludicrous this really is...
Don't you think we were all shocked to have someone coming after a dead man so many years later when he did pay his bill...
I come here and read every day but never speak here until now because I feel that everyone here needs to see another side of how a business transaction can go crazy years later when you are dead and gone and cannot defend yourself...
Anyway that you look at this big picture it is clearly wrong on Gary's part...
look at the time frame people and judge for yourself...
We sent him a letter...and the delivery person who hand-delivered the bill and also the copy of the check to both and also what we thought of the entire ordeal after all those years...we never heard another word...not even a thank you for clearing it up...
I have no earthly reason to come here and make up such a story and waste my time and your time if this were not true fact...
The fact remains this was no mistake...this was a very tacky thing to do to any  person's loved one so many years later when it was not even the truth...
All of you can form your own opinions here as I have no fight with anyone here but someone has to also speak up when people do you wrong...should we just bury this and not speak of it because some of you wish to attack my credibility on this???
I am here for each and every one of you supporting you even if I am silent here every day and Do support each of you in your endeavors to perserve your cars...
This is my story and the honest truth and I am deeply hurt with attacks on my creditability here for it was meant to help you all and never hurt you to understand people can come at your from many directions after you are gone from this earth...
With this I ask for peace because I am a not here for any conflict among you fine people and I ask for respect in this very touchy matter...it was only my very humble opinion like anyone else so I will retreat back into the closet as I see I am not wanted here...
~A~