IML: Gary Goers, the real story!

Hi gang:

I emailed Conrad, a contact I obtained some time ago when trying to contact Gary, about the terrible rumor that he is calling it quits.

According to Conrad “It’s news to him, Gary did get married but as for as the future it’s business as usual for Gary Goers Reproduction Mopar Parts”.

Who knows, with a wife to help him keep things on track we may have even better service. I personally breathe a sigh of relief as I would hope do the rest of the Imperialists out there.

Best regards to all:

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!