IML: 1959 blue pearlescent leather samples to Keleen

IML: 1959 blue pearlescent leather samples to Keleen

I getting ready to have my 1959 interior redone this winter.  I will be sending blue leather samples to Linda at Keleen Leathers in Illinois for review.   If someone has had first hand pearlescent leather success with any other company please let me know.

If anybody in interested in my progress, cost (or maybe joining in the purchase) with Keleen please send a private message.

Bill White 1955 and 1959.