Re: IML: Unlikely Imperial functions

> From: joestill1@xxxxxxxxxxx (Joe)
> Subject: IML: Quite amazing but I wouldn't recommend it....
>

>Well, let me tell you something:  one can easily
> fit four 2x10x8 pieces of lumber, dashpad to
> package shelf with room to spare in a 1961 Imperial!
>
> I LOVE this car!  Who needs the SuperDuty?  :-]

   Several times when friends were moving, I carried more stuff per trip in
my '62 than my friends could carry in their 'trucks' (Rangers and minivans
and sport-utes and such), outclassing them both in volume and payload.
   Imperials are true luxury cars, in that they always seem to easily
surpass your expectations, with ease. They're even pretty good at light
off-road use.

       -Kle.
       '69 Crown 4DHT