IML: Unleaded Gas & Battery Tender

     For what it's worth, I use a "Super Smart Battery Tender" on my
Imperial to
keep it's battery fully charged during periods of non-use. I also use an
"Optium"
battery so I don't need to pull the front seat & battery cover to check
the battery condition.

     I also have a "Marvel Mystery Oiler"
mounted on the firewall which meters
the oil to the cylinders via engine vacuum.
Marvel Mystery Oil may also be used  by
adding it into the fuel tank.

     I have been satisfied with both items.
A Google search may find either Item.