IML: HELP!!!! 64 IML BRAKE DRUMS everyone read

IML: HELP!!!! 64 IML BRAKE DRUMS everyone read

Hello all:
   Joe Machado here with a tip on when you request a part for an Imperial. If you would also state the name of city and state where you are, it might make it easier for those near you to help you out as in the past, I have had the parts, but did not have a location so as to speed up an answer for you. Especially when someone says their Imperial is at a shop and needs it now. I travel a lot and just might be able to drop it by, ya never know. Do not ad an address, just a town and state and it just might happen. As you all know, we are spread all over the world. So, just a mention in your request would help speed matters for you all that are looking. Joe Machado with 8 Imperials and other assorted Mopars,   Joe Machado  Contact me at either Spicemanii@xxxxxxx or Spicemanii@xxxxxxx  my cell is 760 413 9602.  Note the prefix is what my 61 Imperial engine sizes are.