Re: IML: IML DIGEST

Hi Paul W. , Thanks for at least answering about the '55.  If I'm wrong, I apologize too, but the wires all go to what looks like a relay switch to me, some from the front of the car and some from the window motor to the relay, maybe it's not called a relay, but it sure looks like one to me.  I used to have a '64 Lincoln convertible and it was full of relay switches in order for the top to work correctly and that's what this switch looks like to me, there's one for each window and the motor works fine if I jump it from the other side!  SO, is that what I'm looking for or what????  Thanks again, help, David Frye