IML: two hundred thousand miles

Hello; all
     I don't post here often but just a note that my '93' imperial is over two hundred thousand miles and still going strong was wondering why it never said 200000? instead it said 1---------0 so I guess we start over! (lol) I love her my white imperial it's so dependable all our other rigs have problems but she's great!! now were going for three hundred thousand!
         sincerely Yvonne & Mike