Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:12 AM
Subject: IML: Starting problems on a 68

Hey guys,

I have problems with starting my 68 especially when the car is warm. I get clicks when i try to start it. Eventually the starter grab and start the car. It just happening more frequently now. I had the ignition switch changed a while ago but it still happening.  Is  my starter about to go or do  have a bad connection somewhere.

Thanks
Luis

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.