From: "Steve B." <imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 7:28 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Anthony

New Subscriber(s): Anthony
Email Address is: mamrom@xxxxxxx
Member Location: New york

Car(s) owned: 1993 imperial- Diamond Blue with leather int.- loaded with
extras

Self-Introduction: I recently received my car from the internet from calf..
I'm enjoying as a week-end and going out to the store at night for milk and
eggs. I like scanning ebay for items to dress up my car. I recently put a
1960 eagle on the hood because it's worthy of a metal bird then a plastic
p-star. I'm not a purist but I do like to keep things oringal when I can.
Are there any 1990-93 imperialisms out there?-Anthony