Re: IML: get a hosen from Rosen

Advertising on the MOON will probably be a next step, fortunately I do NOT speak or respond to Martian ! Yes Mr JR does have a certain reputation on these shores as the Classic movement here do pass on , let us say EXPERIENCES ! David Munson . one can only speak as one finds.

From: "A. Foster" <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: get a hosen from Rosen
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:01:20 -0700

it is interesting that rosen makes an appeal in swedish to swedish car lovers...big old american cars are very popular in sweden among the raggare...wild youths..loosely translated...but with the price of fuel,american luxury cars are only used on weekends or special occasions...i loved the article in HEMMINGS about our beautiful IMPERIALS..

Likely the reason for Rosen's Scandinavian outreach is that the man's reputation is all but shot on the North American continent and likely with buyers from old blighty as well. Fortunately most are sensable enough to view the cars in person before handing over the cash which generally works against him as a rule.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport.