IML: Fwd: 68 charging problems

Note: forwarded message attached.

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello list,

My altenator stopped charging the other day is there a
way to find out if it is the voltage regulator thats
causing the problem or should I replace both. What of
type of altenator should I get, I heard that instead
of a 55 watt I could get something stronger. What
would you guys recommend.

 Thanks Luis

 68 Blue Convertable

http://mail.yahoo.com