IML: 68 Convertible Boot and clips replacement / repair STAT!

IML: 68 Convertible Boot and clips replacement / repair STAT!

Hello Everyone!

I am VERY excited today!

My 1968 Convertible is being considered for “Memory Lane” at this year’s Miami International Auto Show! The show runs in Miami 4-13 November. Although not a judged show, this is the premiere collector car event in South Florida with over 1 million visitors passing through Memory Lane over the course of 10 days.  The show usually gets a lot of international press and Memory Lane is always featured prominently.  Should the car get accepted into the show, I hope to make the IML proud and represent Imperial owners everywhere.

The car is looking great with reconditioned leather interior (Thanks for the Leatherique reference, Dave Whitney!) and a two day detailing.

The problem: The car will be displayed top down and the boot has a quarter-size tear in it and most of the plastic clips that hold the boot in place are broken.  I need a replacement or a repair IMMEDIATELY!

Can anyone point me towards a high quality and fast shop where I can get this piece re-made or replaced quickly???

Thanks,

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Needs AM/FM radio

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible