Re: IML: get a hosen from Rosen

it is interesting that rosen makes an appeal in swedish to swedish car lovers...big old american cars are very popular in sweden among the raggare...wild youths..loosely translated...but with the price of fuel,american luxury cars are only used on weekends or special occasions...i loved the article in HEMMINGS about our beautiful IMPERIALS..

david munson <davidmunson30@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are people to deal with and there are people who deal with people !
and I know who I would deal with . But thats the way of the world . but fire
and fingers does come to mind.