IML: [67] Front brake caliper resources...

IML: [67] Front brake caliper resources...

Hey peoples,

Need someone to point me in another direction. Recently, I decided I wanted
to replace the front calipers on my 67 (twice now I have had bolts fall out
of the RH unit), which I had ordered from RockAuto.Com earlier this week.
All fine and such as I have ordered various from there before, but this
morning they called me to inform me that the RH caliper is not available (in
stock).

Their source, A1Cardone, apparently has no RH calipers and would only option
that I take mine off for two weeks while they remanufacture it. This would
be fine if I had another vehicle, but I don't and would rather not rent
another car, etc.

My question is simple: Anyone have another source for replacement units? I
want to replace both at once and I already have the D-10 pads ordered
(mpbrakes.com). Looked around for a while myself, but apparently most people
get them from A1Cardone, so same problem...

Thanks,
Cliff