Re: IML: Power Brake Booster - Looking fer a rebuilder

Re: IML: Power Brake Booster - Looking fer a rebuilder

Jan...
Thank you most kindly for all the information....and others information/input on them......
Can I ask you what the turn around was???
With shipping cross country I have a problem with that because if they did not get it back in an appropriate length of time I can't go there with make-up and lipstick on and high heels and ring their neck...or beat them with my purse....so in California they are within reach in an hour.....hee hee hee
Also they are expensive compared to here as they are double but I guess that is why it is a lifetime guarantee which in these days is a rarity....interesting though of different companies and their prices....
Have a nice day and keep cruising the 55......

Anne.....
Classic Cars.....1956...Lucy and Ethel