Re: IML: Power Brake Booster - Looking fer a rebuilder

Re: IML: Power Brake Booster - Looking fer a rebuilder

I have used Power Brake exchange several times in the past as I have 2 1956 Imperial southamptons....
Although they certainly know what they are doing as I watched them in the shop but they also are the highest price I have found....
So after calling this time for prices before driving there I did some homework...
I found ABS Power Brake in Orange Country to be half the price quoted by others....
I decided this time to ship it overnight...best move I ever made as I received it back on the 3rd day....and saved a bundle....
I found them very professional in every way...
714-771-6549

Classic car lady in Burbank, Calif...