From: "William Eggers" <wce1482@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:58 AM
Subject: IML: wiring

I want to thank everyone, especially Brad and Mark for the excellent help on
my problem.  It worked fine and I now have my car back,  Thank goodness.  I
do need to know how to set the time on the radio and where I can get some
wheel covers and an operator's manual.  It is great to have my Imperial
running again.