Hi Peter -

Yes, that is the car. It may still have the early prototype motor mounts from Imperial Services which she needed more badly than me at the time. And yes, Torrance is adjacent to Los Angeles - I work there and will be driving the 28 miles from Burbank in a few minutes. More later, esp. about my trip planned for mid-November to New Zealand.

Bob

At 06:54 AM 10/5/2005, you wrote:
From: "Harmsworth" <peter.brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Alison's car

Bob !    Sorry to take so long to get back to your query.  I had to get =
hold of the person that I bought the car from, here in NZ.  He tells me =
that the owner was Alison Ikeler from Torrance CA.  Is that near Los =
Angeles ?  excuse my ignorance.
It is certainly amazing how small the world is, or how powerful the =
internet is.

All the Imperial best. Peter H

63 LeBaron