Re: IML: 1973 Imperial

Rare Parts is the only resource on the planet known
unless you find a NOS or used one.  The design is
apparently faulty and prone to wear, so going with a
used one may put you back where you started after some
use.

I spent 3 months looking for other avenues to go down,
as they are $250 or so, but that's about it.  Good
news is that you can get it done.  Likely will require
sending your old one in, so find a place where your
car can sit for the duration of the time that they
take to redo your part.

You can find their contact info on the website under
PARTS.

-Kenyon

--- stancub@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am in need of an idler arm assembly to align my
> car. Does anyone have any idea where this may be
> obtained?
> Thanks...Mike

Kenyon Wills