Re: IML: measurements for 68 convertible...

Re: IML: measurements for 68 convertible...

The book 70 years of Chrysler puts the overall length at 224.5 inches.  My tape measure puts the width at 81 inches but the mirrors might add a couple of inches outside that so I would want 85 inches of clear space if I had to pull it in to park.

Ron

Javier, Bay Adventures wrote:

Anyone know off hand what the length & width of my 1968 Convertible is?  I have a friend with a garage willing to house my toy if it will fit.

Thanks,

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Needs AM/FM radio

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible

--
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of
very curious idiots.