Re: IML: Cassette to 8 Track Adaptor

all you need is an amplifier hooked to speakers to play an mp3 player through.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob P" <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 8:14 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Cassette to 8 Track Adaptor

I think adapter to adapter will be a bit much. I'd lean toward a hidden modern deck first. I'd really like to just use one of those devices that plays the ipod or whatever over an fm station, but my problem is the car has am 8 track. Couldn't get am/fm 8 track in '70. Could you get am/fm with tape on Imperials?