IML: Free Engines and Transmissions

I have free 62-65(maybe earlier?) 413 cores and
torqueflight cores for '63-75.  They have failed to
sell on the open market, and I am pondering their
fate.

If you want one, please email me at
imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx  If you come to get it, I
can load it into your truck for free.  If you can't
come to get it, then I charge $75 for wratchet tie
straps and a pallet and will let you arrange with a
shipping company to get the thing levitated to
wherever you want after I prepare the motor for
shipping.  Must go fast, not sit for more than a week
or two after we shake electrons on it.

I am not inclined to spend a lot of time manhandling
transmissions to find a particular year.  They are all
in a jumbled state (and in good condition) - they are
all sightly different from year to year, so you'll
need to be able to identify what you need pretty
precisely.

These motors were driven to their present location and
removed in the late 1980's from good cars.  They were
placed under tarps and corrugated metal.  Most are
likely low-mile and theoretically could have the heads
off, the cylinders honed, and then reassembled and
run, but that's not my business to say.

I have sold about 40 440's to the muscle crowd out of
the same lot and had 3 come back sour.  I gave those
folks free exchanges, but didn't spend any time
listening to complaints, as I don't know what's inside
and don't plan to change that, and told them so up
front, so nobody's feelings got hurt.

Most of the 413's are likely 1964-65.  It is possible
that there are earlier engines there, but I have not
investigated such.

It never hurts to have a spare.

I also have 2 1974 440's left that are $500 apiece,
but I figure that they'll go into something smaller as
a go-fast type of "upgrade".

Kenyon Wills